Please note that the last day to complete an online training on this site is May 31, 2017.
Ready to try something new, move towards the future of professional development, and provide your students with engaging, effective programming?
Take the free 30-minute modules and walk away with easy-to-apply strategies and connections to useful resources.
Earn a certificate when you complete each of the training modules to document your professional development.
The CHKRC online trainings are free and available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- School-Based Health Education: Standards and Instruction for Real-Life Healthy Behaviors
- School-Based Health Education Standards: Essential Health Concepts and Analyze Health Influences
- School-Based Health Education Standards: Accessing Valid Health Information and Interpersonal Communication
- School-Based Health Education Standards: Decision Making and Goal Setting
- School-Based Health Education Standards: Practicing Health-Enhancing Behaviors and Health Promotion
- A Positive Approach to Behavior Management
- Asthma I: The Basics
- Asthma II: Responding to Asthma Episodes
- Kids on the Go: Promoting Active Lives Every Day
- Mental, Emotional, and Social Health (MESH) - It Matters
- California Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety Curriculum for Grades 4 and 5
- See, Think, and Act! Anaphylaxis (Severe Allergies)
- See, Think, and Act! Diabetes
- See, Think, and Act! Emotional Crisis
- See, Think, and Act! Handwashing and First Aid
- See, Think, and Act! Seizures
- Physical Activity: Ability Awareness
- Physical Activity 1: Up and Running
- Physical Activity 2: Maximize Potential
- Physical Activity 3: Going the Distance
- Fitness, Everyone's Business
- Learning in Motion
- A Call to Action-Improving Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Learning
- Action 4 Nutrition: Assessing Your Snack Program
- Cook with Kids!
- Create Healthy After School Environments!
- Engage Youths to Live Healthy Lives and Build Healthy Communities
- Foundations of Nutrition: Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010
- Foundations of Nutrition: Five Things Students Need to Know to Read the Food Label
- Foundations of Nutrition: MyPlate
- Hands-On STEM: Garden-Based Education
- Making Sense of Expanded Learning Meal and Snack Programs and Requirements
- Recipe for Success: Integrating Academics and Nutrition
- Snack Time: Providing Healthy Snacks in Your Expanded Learning Program
- Teaching to Standards in Nutrition
- Calculating Grains for School Meals
- Calculating Meal Components for a Recipe
- Color the Tray with Vegetable Subgroups!
- Culinary Basics
- Determining Whole Grain-Rich Items in School Meals
- How to Use the Food Buying Guide
- Introduction to the School Lunch Meal Pattern
- School Breakfast, The Most Important Meal of the Day!
- Standardizing Recipes
- Making Sense of Common Core Math
- Special Needs: Inclusion Works!
- Special Needs: Language and Laws
- A Friendly Guide to Family Engagement
- Building 21st Century Skills Through Play and Project-Based Learning
- Introduction to Common Core Standards: Elementary Literacy
- Hands-On STEM: Explore It!
- Hands-On STEM: Dig In!
- Bridging the Digital Divide, the After School Way
- Career Education Nuts and Bolts
- Career Readiness Tools
- Fun Facts! History in the Making
- Math All Around
- Understanding Child and Adolescent Development
- Connecting with Students Through Read-Alouds
- English Learning in Action: Introduction
- English Learning in Action: Beyond the Basics